Pinnacle GlassWork Water Spot Remover removes water spots and road film quickly and easily by hand or machine.
Pinnacle GlassWork Water Spot Remover uses glass-safe abrasive technology plus a blend of citrus-based mineral dissolving agents to safely clean and remove road film and water spots off of glass. Pinnacle GlassWork Water Spot Remover restores a clean and crystal clear glass surface.
After using Pinnacle GlassWork Water Spot Remover, your glass will be perfectly clear. You will notice your wipers gliding over the slippery surface, quickly clearing rain, sleet, snow or road spray away from your windshield for safer driving.
- Always work on a cool surface in the shade
- Glass should be washed and dried before use
- Apply a 10p-sized amount of product directly onto a foam or microfiber applicator pad
- Work on a 300mm x 300mm section of glass
- Using firm pressure, apply Pinnacle GlassWork Water Spot Remover to glass using an overlapping, circular motion.
- Thoroughly work the polish in until it starts to turn clear. When it turns clear, it is ready to be wiped off.
- After working one section, immediately wipe off any excess residue using a clean, microfiber towel.
- Repeat with each section until the entire area is completed.
- Pinnacle GlassWork Water Spot Remover can be applied with any type of machine polisher. Begin by taping-off and covering up any adjacent painted panels to avoid splatter.
- Apply a 10p-sized amount of product and work over a section of glass at a medium to high speed setting. We recommend using a Lake Country light-cutting or polishing foam pad.
- Use overlapping passes. Work product in until it starts to turn clear. If there are any remaining water spots, add more product and continue to polish.
- Wipe residue off immediately with microfiber towel and move to a new section of glass.
Size: 473ml (16oz)