Wolfgang Uber Compound 3.0
Uber compound effortlessly removes heavy swirl marks, oxidation, water spots, and etchings from bird droppings without dulling the finish or creating new swirl marks.
Wolfgang Uber Compound is a heavy-cut compound that is designed to restore the gloss and color to all paint systems without creating unsightly swirls or compounding haze.
While most compounds are formulated with diminishing abrasives that break down, or micro abrasives that continue to cut as long as you work the polish, Wolfgang Uber Compound features both. By combining the milling process pioneered by Menzerna with Wolfgang’s micro and diminishing abrasives, Uber Cut Compound is safe and effective on all paint systems.
Essentially, Wolfgang Uber Compound is one of the most versatile compounds available.
Before: Swirls, water spots and scratches are shown on the bonnet of this black BMW.
Wolfgang Uber Compound effortlessly removed all the defects wihout hazing or dulling the black paint.
Wolfgang Uber Compound is able to remove up to 1200 grit sanding marks, heavy swirl marks, oxidation, and water spots without dulling or hazing even the softest paint systems. In addition, Wolfgang Uber Compound doesn’t dust!
- Wash and dry vehicle.
- Clay the vehicle. This step removes above-surface contaminants including industrial fallout, paint over spray, embedded contaminants, bugs and tar.
- Equip your dual action or rotary polisher with the appropriate foam or wool pad. We always advise using the least aggressive approach first. Try a Lake Country CCS WHITE polishing foam pad and if the defects are not completely removed, step up to a CCS ORANGE light cutting foam pad.
- Apply 2-3 10p-sized drops of compound on the outer edge of the pad.
- Set your dual action polisher to speed 5-6. If you’re using a rotary polisher, set your speed between 1200 and 1500 RPM.
- Working on a section no larger than 300mm x 300mm, polish the area using firm downward pressure and a slow arm movement. Polish the area until the compound turns clear. Turn polisher off and remove residue.
- Once the entire vehicle has been polished using Wolfgang Uber Compound, switch to a less aggressive foam finishing pad and use Wolfgang Finishing Glaze. This step will further refine the surface, maximizing gloss to create a finish worthy of a show car. We then recommend that you protect the finish with a car wax or sealant.
Size: 473ml (16oz)