Dr Beasleys Fabric Coating Kit is a complete coating system for protecting your interior fabric surfaces from staining and UV fading.
This fast-curing coating system gives your fabric powerful protection from stains, embedding contaminants and UV damage.
The kit contains a Fabric Coating Prep and a Fabric Coating.
The Fabric Coating Prep will properly cleanse your fabric and create the ideal conditions to ensure the Coating is able to bond and function as intended.
The Coating prevents the inevitable spills and messes that occur on your fabric from bonding to the fibre in your fabric, making clean-up of those messes extremely easy and worry-free.
1. Ensure fabric surfaces are clean and dry before application.
2. If your fabric has a fibrous texture, use a brush to push the fibres in one direction. Shake the Fabric Coating Prep bottle, then spray onto the fabric surface holding bottle six inches away. Brush the fibres in the opposite direction, then spray again.
3. Gently wipe surface with clean, dry microfibre towel.
4. Shake the Fabric Coating bottle, then spray onto the fabric surface holding bottle six inches away. Brush the fibres in the opposite direction, then spray again. Apply evenly to ensure full coverage.
5. Let cure undisturbed for at least 1 hour.
6. To test the success of the application, sprinkle a few drops of water onto the coated fabric surface. If the droplets soak in rather than beading on top, repeat steps 2-5.
- Superhydrophobic to prevent stains
- Blocks contaminants from embedding in fibres
- Protects from UV damage
(1) 4 oz Fabric Coating Prep
(1) 4 oz Fabric Coating