Dr Beasleys Glass Serum is a nano coating that creates an intensely hydrophobic barrier on your car’s glass to keep rain and snow moving off your windscreen.
This hydrophobic glass coating makes driving through tough weather conditions safer and easier.
Glass Serum also prevents contaminant build-up, so keeping your glass clean will be easier.
This hydrophobic coating is long-lasting, and scratch and dirt resistant. This nanocoating is easy to apply and keeps glass insanely hydrophobic, especially on the motorway. After a few simple preparation steps, your glass will be ready for an application of Glass Serum.
Protected glass means washing and maintenance are easier. Driving through storms won’t be quite so scary with a crystal clear, hydrophobic windscreen. Water spots and etching won’t be an issue either.
1. Clean glass with an ammonia free cleaner.
2. Mix 1 part isopropyl alcohol with 4 parts water. Spray the solution on your glass and wipe it off.
3. Apply several drops of Glass Serum onto the suede cloth that's wrapped around your foam block applicator.
4. Slowly and precisely move the foam block applicator in vertical lines down your glass.
5. Move the applicator in horizontal lines across the glass to achieve a crosshatch pattern.
6. Allow Glass Serum to dwell on the glass for 10 minutes.
7. Wipe the glass with a clean, dry, tagless microfibre towel.
* Wait 1 hour after applying this nano coating before driving. Do not wash the car for 7 days after applying Glass Serum*
- Extremely hydrophobic
- Scratch & dirt resistant
Size: 1oz (30ml)