Dr Beasleys NSP 150 is a heavy cut primer that is engineered to specifically prime ceramic nano-coating applications.
NSP 150 removes deep scratches and builds up thickness to protect the surface before the coating is applied.
This Heavy Cut Primer uses advanced nanogel and microsphere abrasives to correct paintwork in a way that ensures a durable coating. Plus, Dr. Beasley's NSP 150 is safe to use by not containing any silicone oils or residue.
Even deep scratches can be removed with the help of micro abrasives, especially those in Dr. Beasley's NSP 150.
Dr. Beasley's NSP 150 is named after its 1.5 microns, which is meant to remove deep scratches. It has a .5-micron variance to ensure an even and consistent cut. Dr. Beasley's NSP 150 is a useful product to use before any ceramic coating application as it is designed to prime the surface. It does this by adding thickness to paint for coating durability while correcting.
- Inspect paintwork carefully
- Work on one small area at a time
- Always start with least aggressive NSP and buffing pad
- Conduct 5-7 passes per panel
- If desired results aren’t achieved use the next NSP up
- Finish with NSP 45 and wipe the panel twice with a dry microfibre towel.
- Repeat steps going one small area at time until all paintwork has been buffed to desired results
Size: 8oz (237ml)