Dr Beasleys NSP 45 is a finishing primer that is engineered to specifically prime ceramic nano-coating applications.
NSP 45 removes light marring, produces a deep gloss and provides a layer of adhesion for a ceramic coating to properly bond to the surface.
This Finishing Primer uses advanced nanogel and microsphere abrasives to correct paintwork in a way that ensures a durable coating.
NSP 45 is safe to use, not containing any silicone oils or residue. It is also 100% body shop safe.
Dr. Beasley's NSP 45 is named after its .45 microns, which are meant to remove lighter defects. NSP 45 is a useful product to use before any ceramic coating application as it is designed to prime the surface. By buffing with this product\, it makes your coating stronger for longer by optimising paint for bonding.
This product also quickly removes fine scratches from the surface, making your vehicle look as good as new. Thanks to the use of microsphere abrasives, these tiny abrasives sink deep into scratches with precision to remove the scratches.
- Inspect paintwork carefully
- Work on one small area at a time
- Always start with least aggressive NSP and buffing pad
- Conduct 5-7 passes per panel
- If desired results aren’t achieved use the next NSP up
- Finish with NSP 45 and wipe the panel twice with a dry microfibre towel
- Repeat steps going one small area at time until all paintwork has been buffed to desired results
Size: 8oz (237ml)