Lake Country continue to innovate & improve their product range with the latest technology. The 4000 Pad Washer is an all-in-one system that cleans foam\, microfibre and wool pads.
Pure Flo® Technology keeps cleaning solution and contaminated water in separate basins to ensure the purest water is being used in the pad cleaning process.
Not only does the Lake Country System 4000 work with wool and foam pads\, ranging from 3" to 7", but it also works with Random Orbital, DA and Rotary Polishers. It can also work with accessories such as bonnets, applicators and wash mitts.
The System 4000 features a number of improvements compared to previous models. These include an improved carrying handle to enhance handling and to balance the unit more effectively.
The Pad Washer includes a redesigned wash plate for increased durability combined with brand-new sealing technology. The pump design has also been improved to eliminate pressure loss while reducing clogging and obstructions.
- Lift the cleaning assembly and catch basin out of the pail by pulling straight up on the blue bump out grips
- Empty one packet of Snappy Clean Boost cleaning powder into the pail and fill with 6 Litres of water
- Place the catch basin back into the pail until it sits snuggly
- Attach pad to polisher and insert into pad washer
- Before operating the polisher, push down on the wash plate several times until the pump pulls the cleaning solution up from the pail onto the wash plate
- Run the polisher at a low speed setting and move the pad back and forth over the ridges on the wash plate with light pressure
- Inspect the pad after 15 to 30 seconds and continue if necessary until the pad is cleaned sufficiently
- Remember to pump the wash plate as needed to keep the pad wet with cleaning solution