Nanoskin BANANA ICE Synthetic Lubricant Sealant Gel is a lubricant designed for the Nanoskin Autoscrub System, which also doubles up as a Quick Detailer.
In addition to providing lubrication, BANANA ICE actually smoothes the surface, enhances gloss, dissipates static and adds additional protection to your finish.
Nanoskin BANANA ICE was formulated primarily for colder climates (such as the UK), where other lubricants tend to cause the Autoscrub System to chatter and skip. As a cold weather lubricant solution, NANOSKIN BANANA ICE lubricates the paint well while gliding the AUTOSCRUB back and forth. The gel solution creates a better lubrication barrier between AUTOSCRUB and the surface to prevent excessive abrasion in cold weather.
Compatible with AUTOSCRUB System
Directions - Autoscrub:
- Thoroughly wash vehicle free of dust, sand and dirt.
- Mist sufficient BANANA ICE onto the surface evenly.
- Polish the surface with a dual action orbital polisher using light pressure (Low Speed).
NOTE: Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.
Directions - Quick Detailer:
- Use on clean, cool paint and out of direct sunlight.
- Mist Banana Ice onto one section at a time.
- Quickly spread product with clean dry microfibre towel.
- Turn microfibre to a dry portion of the towel, then wipe dry.