Pinnacle Black Onyx Tyre Gel is not your typical tyre dressing. Besides giving an unsurpassed coating, Pinnacle Black Onyx moisturizes the rubber and helps prevent dry rot and dulling over time. It’s great for revving up the appearance of parched tyres, preparing your car for a show, or simply for producing and maintaining gorgeous, protected tyres for weeks - compared to other products’ days!
The formula in Pinnacle Black Onyx Tyre Gel is not only safe—it does its job with excellence! Black Onyx Tyre Gel contains NO alcohols, and NO petroleum distillates. One application will give tyres a deep, black enhanced surface that can only be described as a rich onyx. It protects and beautifies–putting a virtual barrier between your tyres and the elements, combating the effects of road and weather conditions. The thicker gel consistency of Pinnacle Black Onyx Tyre Gel ensures even distribution of product and allows it to remain in place long enough to really cure.
Tyres won’t dull or brownout with frequent use of Pinnacle Black Onyx. You’ll enjoy weeks of semi-gloss satin sheen that will make even older tyres look refreshed and enriched. The super polymer emulsion actually resists water and detergents, allowing the gel to cling to tyre wall through rain and washings.
For Best Results:
1. Apply only to clean tyres.
2. Apply Black Onyx Tyre Gel in a shaded area.
3. Squeeze a small amount of gel onto an applicator. Apply just enough to simply moisten the area—all gel will be absorbed and no sling off will occur.
4. Black Onyx was intentionally designed to give the best outcome with one thin layer. Some drivers prefer a heavier shine. Simply wait ten minutes and reapply. Repeat as necessary until you reach the desired level of shine.
5. Allow proper curing time of an hour. Be sure gel has not puddled between wheel and tyre or around raised letters.
Size of bottle: 16oz (473ml)-- (-- applicator shown not included--)