Souveran has long stood for a level of shine and durability above and beyond all others. Now, through diligent research & development, and using the latest technology involving specific updated super-polymers, they have been able to achieve the deep, 3-D wet look of Souveran Paste Wax in a liquid form. This protective finish gives you the durability of a paint sealant and is extremely long lasting.
The beauty of this updated and improved formula is that you can do sections or the whole vehicle at once.
Liquid Souveran has been field-tested in the South Florida summer sun and the results have revealed that it is highly UV resistant. Remarkable results can be achieved on any colour auto finish.
Tech Note: Carnauba waxes have what is known in the industry as a "high jetting factor". This is the ability of a product to produce a liquid-like shimmer on the surface. Advertisers have coined the term "wet-look" to describe this phenomenon. While carnauba can create this wet-look, it has been all but impossible to create it with a liquid carnauba wax. There was no way to put enough carnauba in a product to create this effect and still keep the wax a liquid. In the past, if you wanted the deepest, wet-look shine, you had to use a harder, paste wax. Liquid Souveran has changed that. It produces a deep, liquid shimmer that rivals all but the very best carnauba paste waxes.
Liquid Souveran is recommended for all types and colours of paints, including solid colour, metallic, clear coat and water based finishes. It wipes on and buffs off effortlessly producing a streak-free shine in minutes.
Liquid Souveran is a pure wax without any cleaning properties. For best results, polish the surface first (e.g. with Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion) prior to first time application.
How to Apply for Best Results:
- Shake well.
- Liquid Souveran wipes on easily using a dry, foam, wax applicator.
- Simply wipe on and buff off with microfibre towelling. The colour will radiate. You will be amazed by the clarity and depth of the shine.
- Apply a VERY thin coat (Very important)! Apply a 10 pence size amount of wax on the applicator and wipe a thin coat of wax on the surface using a circular or back-and-forth motion. Use a motion that you are comfortable with.
- Work on a cool surface, out of direct sunlight. A hot surface will cause the solvent to evaporate too quickly, making the remaining film harder to buff off. Allow the slight film to dry and buff off with a clean terry towel or microfibre towel.
- Apply this wax with a machine or by hand.
- Multiple coats deepen the gloss and the wet 3-Dimensional look. If you choose to apply a 2nd or 3rd coat, wait 24 hours in between applications. Also, wait a day to wash after waxing.
Size: 16 oz. (473ml)